Why Caitlyn Jenner's frightened mum, 93, wishes she wasn't doing I'm A Celebrity - Mirror Online

Why Caitlyn Jenner's frightened mum, 93, wishes she wasn't doing I'm A Celebrity - Mirror Online


Why Caitlyn Jenner's frightened mum, 93, wishes she wasn't doing I'm A Celebrity - Mirror Online

Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:48 PM PST

Caitlyn Jenner 's mum has admitted she doesn't think she should be doing I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Esther Jenner, 93, says she won't be tuning in to watch her famous daughter on the ITV reality show.

Caitlyn's feisty mother, who has featured on her E! show I Am Cait, says there's a very similar show in America called Survivor, and that she refuses to watch that too.

She told MailOnline : "That's not entertainment to me, to see somebody frightened. I think she could spend a lot more pleasant times on the golf course!

"I've tried not to think of Caitlyn being over there [in Australia]. It's three weeks… a long time to go without hearing from her.

Caitlyn is living in the jungle
Her mum wishes she wasn't doing the show

"When she's in the States she calls me almost every day, so I've got to live without hearing her."

Speaking from her home in Idaho, Esther said she understands the show is very mentally challenging and that she wouldn't be able to sleep if she thought too much about what Caitlyn, 70, was going through.

So far, Caitlyn has done a skydive out of a helicopter, been covered in cockroaches and had to have one syringed out of her ear, and had her head locked in a glass bowl full of snakes.

She's also been sleeping on the ground in the Australian jungle and living on a diet of rice and beans.

Caitlyn has taken on some scary tasks already
Caitlyn Jenner
Esther says she doesn't want to know what Caitlyn is doing

Esther said when her daughter told her she was going on the show, she made it clear she had never been a fan of the American version either.

Caitlyn took part in the US version back in 2003, when she was known as Bruce before her transition.

When Esther was told about the sort of things stars take on in Bushtucker Trials, she asked the journalist not to tell her because it would "frighten" or "upset" her.

She said it was "better" if she didn't know.

Caitlyn Jenner
She's rather not know and misses her daughter

Read More

I'm A Celebrity 2019

Esther said she's unable to view the show in the US anyway, but that she prefers it that way.

She said she'll simply be waiting by the phone for Caitlyn to call her when she's coming home.

* I'm A Celebrity airs nightly at 9pm on ITV

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033

Emily Ratajkowski on Her ''Complicated Relationship'' With Being Sexy - E! NEWS

Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:22 PM PST

13th Annual Go Gala, Emily Ratajkowski

Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

Emily Ratajkowski has a "complicated relationship" with being sexy.

The 28-year-old model opened up about the topic during Tuesday's episode of Pretty Big Deal with Ashley Graham.

During the interview, Ashley Graham said Ratajkowski has "always been known as a sexy girl." The 32-year-old model then asked Ratajkowski if she's used this as a superpower or ever felt like it hurt her.

"Both," Ratajkowski replied. "I think that I have a really complicated relationship to being sexy. I think that I have definitely found incredible power in it—just for myself. Like being empowered for myself. I'm not talking about power in like how much money I made or my career. I mean, like, in feeling good and powerful in my body. I've definitely been able to do that. I also think there's another side of me that's like every woman, where it's like I'm so much more than just that."

Graham could relate to "being put in this box."

"When you're put in a box in fashion, you stay in that box and it's hard to put us in an editorial light or a business light," she said.

This wasn't the first time Ratajkowski had shared this sentiment. She also talked about being pigeonholed during a 2016 interview with ES Magazine.

"It's an interesting paradox," she said at the time. "If you're a sexy actress it's hard to get serious roles. You get offered the same thing that they've seen you in. People are like sheep and they're like 'Oh, that's what she does well.' What's so dumb is that women are 50 percent of the population and they want to spend money to see movies where they're portrayed as three-dimensional characters."

I'm a Celeb's new campmate Cliff Parisi joined jungle due to financial woes - Mirror Online

Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

Cliff Parisi, known to millions as Minty from EastEnders, is not minted, and says he is going into the jungle because he needs the money.

The actor, 59, has admitted that he initially turned down the job until he was shown a huge tax bill by his accountant, which changed his mind.

Cliff said: "What made me sign up? The taxman. I have got a bill I need to pay.

"Like everyone at this time of year, you go, 'Oh no. Again...' You would think I earn a lot of money but I don't.

"I work for the BBC, so it ain't that big.

Cliff will be heading into the jungle camp tomorrow

"I had a meeting about this earlier on in the year, and I thought about it long and hard and said no.

"And then as I got an estimate for my tax, I phoned them up and said, is it too late to say yes?

"So here I am. But it could be an amazing experience and I hope it is.

"Life throws up things like this for you, and if you don't take them you are a bit of a mug.

So I give myself a bit of a talking to, and then I spoke to the accountant and he made my mind up.

What is the worse-case scenario? A big snake is gonna bite you or the taxman is gonna bite you. Which do you want?"

Cliff in Call the Midwife

Cliff, who quit EastEnders in 2010 and has since starred regularly in BBC drama Call The Midwife, will go into the jungle as a late entry tomorrow, alongside Coronation Street actor Andy Whyment, who plays Kirk Sutherland on the soap.

Cliff started off as a stand-up comic,, but soon appeared as an actor in The Darling Buds of May and Drop the Dead Donkey.

He then landed bigger parts in Kavanagh QC, Bramwell and A Prince Among Men, before being cast as Minty in EastEnders in 2002, a role he played for eight years.

EastEnders' Minty Peterson

Cliff admitted he has not watched the show since he left.

He said: "I loved working there, but I think that in life you've got to move forward and do different things.

"Although I do miss the people there, I'm happy doing what I'm doing. I love Call the Midwife. It's a new family."

Asked if he would ever return, he said: "Never say never. If there was a time that financially I needed to do it and they offered it to me and it was an interesting enough storyline, I'd consider it."

Cliff admitted that he had some concerns about the famously meagre jungle rations.

Cliff will be joining the existing campmates in the jungle

He said: "I obviously like my food, so this might be a bit of a struggle for me.

"But, I like challenges, so let's just see. I'd love to lose a couple of stone – that'd be incredible."

The star also said he would miss his family during his time Down Under. Cliff has son Arthur, nine, with wife Tara Wyer, a BBC production assistant.

He said he told Arthur: "I said, Daddy's going away for a while and it's going to be an adventure. I'm going to miss you and I love you."

Fred
As Fred in Call The Midwife

Read More

I'm A Celebrity 2019

Cliff also has daughter Mandy, 37, and sons Dean, 31, and Jack 27, from previous relationships.

And he said Tara offered some helpful hints for his time in the jungle.

He said: "My wife's written a long list out of things I mustn't do.

"Like scratching my bum, picking my nose, farting – all the disgusting things men do – scratching your nuts.

"I'm sure I'll forget from time to time and I'll have to have manners."

Jacqueline Jossa's changing TV looks from her EastEnders days to I'm A Celebrity - Mirror Online

Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:55 AM PST

Jacqueline Jossa is kitted out in her jungle gear while she battles the bugs in the I'm A Celeb camp.

This is the former soap star's first stint on reality TV, although she is married to Dan Osborne of The Only Way Is Essex fame.

Jacqueline, 27, made her name in the spotlight on EastEnders' Albert Square when she looked youthful at the age of 18.

The stunning actress walked in the heels of character Lauren Branning for seven years.

Former soap star Jacqueline left behind her post on EastEnders in 2017 and two years later she now has a starring role on I'm A Celeb.

Jacqueline Jossa's changing TV looks from her EastEnders days to I'm A Celebrity

In recent months, the mother-of-two has overhauled her look as she admitted she was the biggest she ever was before she had her two daughters.

Jacqueline looks astonishing following her latest makeover which she heavily documented on social media with swimsuit snaps before making her jungle appearance.

This is the former soap star's first stint on reality TV, although she is married to Dan Osborne of The Only Way Is Essex fame
Former soap star Jacqueline left behind her post on EastEnders in 2017 and two years later she now has a starring role on I'm A Celeb

The reality star transformed her figure after she gave birth to her second daughter Mia, now one, last year.

I'm A Celeb's Jacqueline shed one stone and a half as she credited a shake meal replacement plan for the incredible weight loss.

She previously told fans on social media: "Before I had Mia in between Ella and Mia I was the biggest I have ever been.

The reality star transformed her figure after she gave birth to her second daughter Mia, now one, last year

"Then I got pregnant and so I decided that I wanted to change as soon as I had Mia I thought I'm not going to let myself go. I thought I really want to get back to a comfortable weight where I feel good where I feel confident.

"And I'm still on my journey but I'm already feeling so much better I've lost a stone and a half.

Read More

Showbiz editor's picks

"I do feel comfortable and I maybe want to lose a little bit more and I want to tone up as well. But I just feel so much better."

Husband Dan has been left in charge of their two daughters Ella, four, and Mia.

I'm A Celebrity's Kate Garraway forces herself to have sex every day and keeps a spreadsheet - Mirror Online

Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

I'm A Celebrity star Kate Garraway once confessed that she forces herself to have sex every single day.

And she even keeps a spreadsheet to track her action between the sheets.

The Good Morning Britain star detailed the way she manages her intimate moments with husband Derek Draper in her book The Joy Of Big Knickers.

She also said in her book that she and Derek, who tied the knot in 2005, once took on a 14-day sex challenge.

The 52-year-old told The Sun : "When you've been in a relationship for a long time, the physical side of things can be very unspontaneous.

Kate and her husband Derek
Kate Garraway, her husband Derek Drap
They keep a spreadsheet to track their sex sessions

"So the idea is to schedule sex and force yourself to do it once a day and make it the focus of your diary."

Kate says she and her hubby created a spreadsheet so they could record their romps and ensure they were making the most of their intimate times, bragging that they got "very organised".

She said their sex lives had changed as they got older.

She said: "When you're younger you want to be impressive, but when you get older, I think there's a different kind of intimacy."

Kate Garraway and husband Derek Draper (Pic:Getty)
Kate says she forces herself to have sex every day
How will she cope for three weeks in the jungle?

However, if Kate does well in the jungle she could be forced to go for weeks without her daily romps, meaning she'll have a lot of catching up to do when she gets home.

The presenter was seen on last night's show taking on the first Bushtucker Trial alongside Caitlyn Jenner.

In Bugged Off, they were both encased in plastic boxes and hoisted in the air.

They were tasked with throwing plastic balls into a moving target below them, while being joined in the boxes by countless critters.

Kate is living Down Under

Read More

I'm A Celebrity 2019

They both managed to get two balls on target, and afterwards, the main camp were given the chance to take one of them in, sending the other back to live on rice and beans in Snake Rock.

The camp chose Kate, sending her off to live in luxury, where she was horrified to hear that they'd had so much food the night before they couldn't eat it all.

* I'm A Celebrity airs nightly at 9pm on ITV

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jon Favreau, Roy Choi team on “The Chef Show” at Netflix - Realscreen

Saw Anushka Sharma's hilarious 'Kohli chauka maar na' video? Celebs are nonetheless dropping their calm over it - Sahiwal Tv

'Elf on the Shelf': From Priyanka Chopra to Madhuri Dixit, Bollywood and Hollywood stars are in on this challenge - Gulf News